My Firm Takes on Challenging Cases in the Areas of Assault and Battery, Drug Crimes & Homicide
I fight hard to prevail in your legal matter
Law Office of Chris M. Toles is committed to client success in Assault and Battery, Drug Crimes and Homicide cases. Based in College Park, I am known as a fierce litigator in the courts throughout all of Georgia. I have the necessary persistence to help you prevail in your legal conflict. Committed to your case at every stage, I am determined to achieve the best possible result. Read my profile to learn more about my qualifications.
I take an aggressive approach in multiple areas of the law
At Law Office of Chris M. Toles, I know how to interpret Georgia law to your best advantage. I am passionate about my work and fearlessly strive for the results you require in a variety of practice areas:
- Assault and Battery: If you are facing an assault or battery charge in Georgia, you need an experienced attorney on your side. I meticulously search through all of the evidence, determining the best possible defense strategy for your case. Hire an aggressive assault and battery lawyer with the skills and knowledge to defend you.
- Drug Crimes: Being charged with a drug crime has major consequences. An experienced criminal defense attorney can aggressively fight to beat the charges against you.
- Homicide: If you are facing a homicide charge in Georgia, you need an aggressive attorney on your side. I meticulously search through all of the evidence, determining the best possible defense strategy for your case. I am a homicide defense lawyer who has the skills and knowledge to fight for you.
- Theft: I provide skilled representation to those accused of theft. I fight for your rights when you are facing either misdemeanor or felony theft charges.
- Criminal Defense: Facing criminal charges is an overwhelming and stressful experience. If you have been arrested, you need a zealous and tenacious criminal defense attorney to fight for your rights. I use my experience and knowledge to defend your case.
- DUI/DWI: Being charged with drunk driving has serious consequences in Georgia, including loss of license or even jail time. If you have been charged with a DUI or DWI, you need to hire an experienced criminal defense attorney who will fight to obtain the best possible results for your case.
- Parole & Probation: If you have been convicted of a crime, you may need an experienced attorney to guide you through the post-conviction process. I assist clients with probation, parole and appeals.
- Gun and Weapons Crimes: Convictions for gun and other weapons violations can carry long sentences. If you have been charged with this type of crime, a knowledgeableweapon-crime defense attorney is necessary to protect your constitutional rights. I can build the strongest case possible against federal and state prosecutors.
- Auto Accidents: Every day, individuals suffer serious personal injuries in an auto accident caused by a careless or reckless driver. If you have been involved in an accident caused by another driver’s negligence, I aggressively fight on your behalf. I make sure you get the compensation you deserve.
- Trucking Accidents: The injures that can result from a truck accident can be catastrophic, or even fatal. These accidents are often caused by the negligence of truck drivers and companies. I am a trucking accident attorney who aggressively fights to bring the responsible parties to justice.
When you retain my services, you can be assured that I will pursue your case with zeal.
Contact a diligent College Park law firm today
Law Office of Chris M. Toles believes that you are entitled to strong representation. Let me take command of your legal situation. My offices are conveniently located in College Park. Call the firm at 470-381-6519 to arrange your consultation or contact the firm online.