SPREAD OUT THE EXPERIENCE/EDUCATION AS SO:
- Member of Georgia State Bar since 1998
- Graduate of University of Florida College of Law-Class of 1998. (1995-1998)
- Former Prosecutor-Fulton County District Attorney (2000-2009)
- Former Prosecutor-DeKalb County Solicitor-General (1999-2000)
- State Farm Insurance Claims Adjuster (1993-1995)
BELIEFS AND PRACTICES OF THIS FIRM
- All clients will be treated respectfully and professionally.
- Client’s calls will be returned promptly.
- All cases will be prepared for trial.
- Clients will be informed and updated as to the status of their cases.
- Each criminal/DUI defense case will be defended zealously on every single charge.
- All injury cases will be prepared for maximum fair recovery.
- Clients will be charged reasonable and fair fees for the firm’s services.
- The consultation is always FREE. There is never an additional charge for speaking with clients or visits to clients in custody.